- Client agrees to pay Bailey Fox Photography the non-refundable session fee (retainer, deposit) at the time of booking to secure their session date in the books. This is a refundable fee that is refunded after your session is complete. The fee is non-refundable if you are a no show to your appointment or cancel within 72 hours. This session includes time and talent only. You will have 2 days to choose your images and submit the order form. prices are subject to change and you are locking in the print and product pricing at time of booking. Please be sure to keep the initial email with the pricing for reference.
Newborn Posing and Safety
- The photographer(Bailey Fox ) has provided an extensive prep guide that ensures your baby is happy and content for the session. If the prep guide is not followed *with the exception of feeding a bottle vs ebf* the photographer can not guarantee poses seen in her portfolio. Bailey Fox Photography will take the utmost care of your new baby. But is not responsible for any damage caused to your newborn during a session including but not limited to removing a belly button cord during movement or wrapping, irritation to circumcision, scratches from props or fingernails of baby/photographer, etc. A spotter (photographer, parent, or assistant) is always within arms length of baby during the session.
- Bailey Fox Photography reserves the right to reschedule due to circumstances beyond their control.(ie weather, acts of god, her own family being sick)
- You must reschedule at least 72 hours notice. I know things come up, the sooner you call me the faster we can get it rescheduled and not our window of opportunity to capture snugly curled up images!
- NON-newborn You are allowed up to 3 reschedules before your session fee will be considered used. You must provide me with at least 48 hours notice in case of a sick child.
Re-shoots / Refunds
- Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of Bailey Fox Photography. Re-shoots and refunds will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair or weather related issues, or by not following the recommendations/prep instructions of the photographer.
- Your online gallery will be available from 7-14 business days after your portrait appointment
- You will choose the date the gallery goes active and it will be live for 3 days’ time
- You must place your order during this time
- If you do not place your order within that time frame there is a $50 fee to reactivate the gallery
- Due to the custom nature, all sales are final.
- Once the images are fully retouched and ready. They will be placed back online for you to download, unless a usb drive is purchased.
- The images will begin being retouched once at least half the total package has been paid.
- $100 is due to put down as a deposit and the remaining half of the package must be paid within three days of receiving my invoice unless other arrangements are made with me.
- Orders without the minimum deposit placed will not be accepted and the gallery will be aloud to expire.
- Once your payments are set up Please pay the invoice within three days of the due date. There will be a late fee of $25 per week for any outstanding invoices.
No products or digital files will be delivered until PACAKGE IS PAID IN FULL
- After three (3) months, all images will be purged from Bailey Fox Photography's hard-drive, except as needed for promotional purposes, to be determined by photographer at Bailey Fox’s sole discretion. Bailey Fox Photography is not responsible for loss or damage to the digital files due to circumstances beyond photographer’s control.
- It is suggested that you back up your own copy in multiple locations!
- The initial sales gallery will be active for 2 days (as previously stated above) in the event you'll need them reposted there is a $50 fee to reactivate.
- All payments are due in full unless payment arrangements have been made. Orders will not be processed until payment in full is received. If client has arranged a payment plan, order will be placed after the final payment has been received.
- Photographer is not responsible for the damage of portraits after delivery to client, including damage caused during transit by US mail. Client assumes all responsibility for the safety of all portraits upon receipt.
- I hereby give to Bailey fox Photography the absolute and irrevocable right and permission with respect to the photographs that she has taken of myself and/or my minor child in which he/she may be included with others:
- a) To copyright the same in the photographer’s name or any other name that he/she may select;
- b) To use, re-use, publish and republish the same in whole or in part, separately or in conjunction with other photographs, in any medium now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not by way of limitation) illustration, promotion, advertising and trade, and;
- I hereby release and discharge photographer from all and any claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.
- (you may opt out of this section simply on the form)
- Photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business.
Copyright & Penalty
- Bailey Fox Photography retains all copyrights to all images created during client’s session. A print release may be purchased with digital files to print portraits for personal use up to designated size listed on print release. The print release does not allow publication of your portraits (i.e. entering in contests), selling or altering of your images without the photographer’s written permission. It is illegal to copy, scan, download, print, share, alter, or otherwise steal any image created by Bailey Fox Photography during client’s photo session. This applies to "sneak peek" images, images posted in an online proofing gallery, blog, Facebook, or hard copy images. If client steals images via any method listed above, or any other method, client will be invoiced for the cost of EACH digital image client has stolen, at photographer’s current price per digital file.
Note from photographer: I work very hard to create images that reflect you and your family, while keeping in line with my artistic vision and creativity. I know you will want to share them and include a sneak-peek for that very reason. However, I ask that you simply link back to my blog/website/facebook page instead of right-clicking, saving, and sharing the image via your own page. I hope that you will respect not only my hard work, but the time, money, and dedication that I have put into training and equipment to capture these images for you. Please do not steal them.
- *No cameras/camcorders/any type of recording device (this includes cell phone cameras) are allowed during the session unless prior arrangement has been made between client and photographer, including a written agreement. The photographer will not continue if there are other cameras or video taping during the session.
- *Session starts at the agreed upon time. It is strongly encouraged that client arrive promptly at the scheduled time. This allows for any last-minute feeding, changing, and relaxing before session begins.
- *Please do not bring any children not being photographed to the session.
- *Please make sure hair is combed and face is clean and free of runny noses or eyes.
- *Please avoid eating or drinking red or orange food or drinks before session, as red and orange tend to leave a stain on the face.