- The client agrees to pay Bailey Fox Photography the non-refundable session fee (retainer, deposit) at the time of booking to secure their session date in the books. The fee is non-refundable if you are a no show to your appointment or cancel within 72 hours. This session includes the in-person consultation, the portrait session, and the ordering appointment. Please be sure to keep the initial email with the pricing for reference.
- After you have paid the session fee and filled out the form you will come into the studio before your portrait appointment. At this time Bailey will show you all the products and package offerings, we will plan your portrait session and Bailey will answer any questions you have, at this appointment we will schedule your portrait appointment and your ordering appointment.
- If you choose to not work with Bailey Fox Photography for your session, the studio will refund your session fee within 10 business days.
- In the event that you either cancel with less than 24 hours notice or no call, no show for the consultation appointment the session fee/deposit/retainer will then become non-refundable.
Newborn Posing and Safety
- The photographer(Bailey Fox ) has provided an extensive prep guide that ensures your baby is happy and content for the session. If the prep guide is not followed *with the exception of feeding a bottle vs ebf* the photographer can not guarantee poses seen in her portfolio. Bailey Fox Photography will take the utmost care of your new baby. But is not responsible for any damage caused to your newborn during a session including but not limited to removing a belly button cord during movement or wrapping, irritation to circumcision, scratches from props or fingernails of baby/photographer, etc. A spotter (photographer, parent, or assistant) is always within arm's length of baby during the session.
- Bailey Fox Photography reserves the right to reschedule due to circumstances beyond their control.(ie weather, acts of god, her own family being sick)
- You must reschedule at least 72 hours' notice. I know things come up, the sooner you call me the faster we can get it rescheduled and not our window of opportunity to capture snugly curled up images!
- NON-newborn You are allowed up to 3 reschedules before your session fee will be considered used. You must provide me with at least 48 hours notice in case of a sick child.
Re-shoots / Refunds
- Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of Bailey Fox Photography. Re-shoots and refunds will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair, or weather-related issues, or by not following the recommendations/prep instructions of the photographer.
- At your consultation we will pick a date for your ordering appointment, some types of sessions allow for the ordering appointment to happen right after the portraits, while others may need more time for the photographer to process the images, or to allow the baby time to go home and relax.
- ALL PORTRAIT ORDERS WILL BE PLACED IN PERSON or in a zoom meeting. WE DO NO PLACE IMAGES ONLINE UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN PURCHASED.
- ALL DECISION MAKERS NEED TO BE PRESENT AT THE ORDERING APPOINTMENT.
- The images will begin being retouched once at least half the total package has been paid.
- $300 is due to put down as a deposit and the remaining half of the package must be paid within three days of receiving my invoice unless other arrangements are made with me.
- Orders without the minimum deposit placed will not go into processing until the minimum is paid
- No products or digital files will be delivered until PACKAGE IS PAID IN FULL
- After three (3) months, all images will be purged from Bailey Fox Photography's hard-drive, except as needed for promotional purposes, to be determined by photographer at Bailey Fox’s sole discretion. Bailey Fox Photography is not responsible for loss or damage to the digital files due to circumstances beyond the photographer’s control.
- It is suggested that you back-up your own copy in multiple locations!
- All payments are due in full unless payment arrangements have been made. Orders will not be processed until payment in full is received. If the client has arranged a payment plan, the order will be placed after the final payment has been received.
- The photographer is not responsible for the damage of portraits after delivery to the client, including damage caused during transit by US mail. The client assumes all responsibility for the safety of all portraits upon receipt.
- I hereby give to Bailey fox Photography the absolute and irrevocable right and permission with respect to the photographs that she has taken of myself and/or my minor child in which he/she may be included with others:
- a) To copyright the same in the photographer’s name or any other name that he/she may select;
- b) To use, re-use, publish and re-publish the same in whole or in part, separately or in conjunction with other photographs, in any medium now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not by way of limitation) illustration, promotion, advertising and trade, and;
- I hereby release and discharge photographer from all and any claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.
- (you may opt out of this section simply on the form)
- The photographer is not responsible for any injuries or illnesses inflicted upon any participating parties during the portrait session. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business.
Copyright & Penalty
- Bailey Fox Photography retains all copyrights to all images created during the client’s session. A print release may be purchased with digital files to print portraits for personal use up to designated size listed on print release. The print release does not allow publication of your portraits (i.e. entering in contests), selling or altering of your images without the photographer’s written permission. It is illegal to copy, scan, download, print, share, alter, or otherwise steal any image created by Bailey Fox Photography during the client’s photo session. This applies to "sneak peek" images, images posted in an online proofing gallery, blog, Facebook, or hard copy images. If the client steals images via any method listed above, or any other method, the client will be invoiced for the cost of EACH digital image client has stolen, at the photographer’s current price per digital file.
Note from photographer: I work very hard to create images that reflect you and your family while keeping in line with my artistic vision and creativity. I know you will want to share them and include a sneak-peek for that very reason. However, I ask that you simply link back to my blog/website/facebook page instead of right-clicking, saving, and sharing the image via your own page. I hope that you will respect not only my hard work, but the time, money, and dedication that I have put into training and equipment to capture these images for you. Please do not steal them.
- *No cameras/camcorders/any type of recording device (this includes cell phone cameras) are allowed during the session unless prior arrangement has been made between client and photographer, including a written agreement. The photographer will not continue if there are other cameras or videotaping during the session.
- *Session starts at the agreed upon time. It is strongly encouraged that the client arrives promptly at the scheduled time. This allows for any last-minute feeding, changing, and relaxing before the session begins.
- *Please do not bring any children not being photographed to the session.
- *Please make sure hair is combed and face is clean and free of runny noses or eyes.
- *Please avoid eating or drinking red or orange food or drinks before session, as red and orange tend to leave a stain on the face.